The quality of education at American University in Bosnia and Herzegovina, which allows students to obtain titles and degrees, has been accredited and recognized in the following:
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), 750 First Street NE, Suite 980, Washington, DC 20002-4223, www.acics.org, ((Tuzla: ID CODE 00109005(MC)), (Sarajevo: ID CODE 00173432(CA)), (Banja Luka: ID CODE 00173431(CA))
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (Foreign Schools Approval Department) based on the requirements of CFR 21.4260 approved under Title 38 CFR the enrollment in requested program at American University in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
EU/BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
- The Agency for Development of Higher Education and Quality Assurance-Bosnia and Herzegovina (HEA), Ulica akademika Jovana Surutke 13, Banja Luka 78000 www.hea.gov.ba. (ID CODE: 10/1-38-22907-7/14)
- EU/BiH Bologna processes and standards accredited and registered by Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport (MONKSTK), Tuzla Canton, Muhameda Hevaije Uskufija 1, Tuzla 75000, (ID CODE: 10/1-38-22907-7/14), www.monkstk.ba
REPUBLIC OF TURKEY
- The Council of Higher Education of the Republic of Turkey (YOK), Turkey, 06539 Bilkent Ankara, www.yok.gov.tr, (ID CODE 08.08.2011-033527), an official higher education body accrediting educational institutions and programs.