The quality of education at the American University in Bosnia and Herzegovina, that allows the students to obtain titles and degrees, has been accredited and recognized in:
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- By Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), 750 First Street NE, Suite 980, Washington, DC 20002-4223 www.acics.org, ((Tuzla: ID CODE 00109005(MC)), (Sarajevo: ID CODE 00173432(CA)), (Banja Luka: ID CODE 00173431(CA))
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (Foreign Schools Approval Department) based on the requirements of CFR 21.4260 approved under Title 38 CFR the enrollment in requested program at American University in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
EU / BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
- The Agency for Development of Higher education and Quality Assurance Bosnia and Herzegovina (HEA), Bulevar vojvode Stepe Stepanovića 11, 78000 Banja Luka www.hea.gov.ba. (ID CODE: 10/1-38-22907-7/14)
- EU / BiH Bologna processes and standards accredited and registered by Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport (MONKSTK), Tuzla Canton, Slatina 2, 75000 Tuzla, (ID CODE: 10/1-38-22907-7/14), www.monkstk.ba
REPUBLIC OF TURKEY
- By the Council of Higher Education of the Republic of Turkey (YOK), Turkey, 06539 Bilkent-Ankara, www.yok.gov.tr, (ID CODE 08.08.2011-033527), an official higher education body accrediting educational institutions and programs.