- PEACE AND CONFLICT PROGRAM
Due to the turbulent history of cultural and religious clashes, Sarajevo is the world's most applicable place to study conflict resolution and peace-building. Students can learn first-hand about conflict, reconciliation, human rights, resilience, war crimes, and genocide. In addition, students will visit different historic sites and do internships in relevant international and national organizations. This program also includes exciting educational and fun excursions through the most beautiful places in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Key points of the program are meetings, Q&As, and seminars that students will have with BiH politicians, NGO representatives and the diplomatic community.
- Balkan History
- Balkan Security
- State Building \ Peace Building
- Genocide, War Crime and Transitional Justice
- Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian Language
June 5 - July 28, 2017
Cost in US$
AUBiH Summer Program Tuition $5,000
(Early application until January 10th up to 5% discount)
- Five academic courses (15 academic credits)
- E-books and reading materials
- Educational and fun excursions around Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Meetings with professionals from the field
- Accident insurance
- Hotel accommodation / single rooms
Our foreign students stay at University Hotel Emiran (www.emiran.ba).
For more information, please contact our admission counselor at firstname.lastname@example.org.