- MISSION & VISION
The vision of American University in Bosnia and Herzegovina (AUBiH) is to become the regional leader in providing a quality American education. We wish to see our students becoming leading experts in the fields of technology, economics and government, as well as the arts and humanities. This would ultimately encourage the economic and social development of the country and its region, as well as the global community.
AUBiH MISSION IS TO:
- Prepare its graduates for rewarding and meaningful employment in their chosen fields of study in Bosnia and Herzegovina and abroad.
- Create a correspondence between the undergraduate and postgraduate studies and the business trends present on the market in the local community, country and the region.
- Achieve excellence in the performance of the teaching process, which inevitably leads to an effective learning process, with an emphasis on experiential learning and expression of creativity.
- Enable effective communication and partnership with the local, regional and global academic community, business and industry sectors, as well as the governmental and nongovernmental institutions.
- Conduct and develop exceptional research projects in order to bridge existing gaps and add value to future development.
- Develop a Technology Business Incubator and assist new companies in developing new value for the marketplace.