- MASTER ADMISSION
The information below outlines the general Master admission requirements following the application procedure.
- Completed Bachelor studies and achieved 240 ECTS credits or 120 US credits
- Proof of ability to study in English
- Bachelor Diploma (original or notarized copy of diploma)
- Bachelor Diploma translation (notarized translation of diploma in English or if diploma was obtained in a different country in Bosnian language)
- Verified Bachelor Diploma (BiH)–if diploma was obtained in a different country
- Grade transcript (an original or notarized copy of transcripts)
- Grade transcript (a notarized translation of transcript to English or if diploma was obtained in a different country in Bosnian language)
- TOEFL test (if completed Bachelor studies where not taught in English)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recommendation by academic faculty and managers
- Birth certificate
- Copy of ID card or passport for foreign candidates (and CIPS for BiH citizens)
- 2 photos
- Entrance Exam
- Health Certificate (from Medical Clinic Center)
- Documentation not submitted during the enrollment period must be submitted within 15 days after the beginning of the semester.
- Candidates who have not submitted or passed TOEFL test, have to pass it before the end of their second semester.