- BACHELOR ADMISSION
The information below outlines the general Bachelor admission requirements following the application procedure.
- Completed high school
- Proof of ability to study in English
- Pass entrance exam
- High school diploma (original or notarized copy of diploma)
- High school diploma translation (notarized translation of diploma in English or if diploma was obtained in a different country in Bosnian language)
- Verified high school diploma (BiH)–if diploma was obtained in a different country
- Transcripts for each year of study (original or notarized copy of transcripts)
- Transcripts for each year of study (notarized translation of transcript to English or if diploma was obtained in a different country in Bosnian language)
- TOEFL test (if high school study program was not taught in English language)
- Recommendation by academic faculty
- Birth certificate
- Copy of ID card and CIPS for BiH citizens and copy of passport for foreign citizens
- 2 photos
- Entrance Exam
- Health Certificate (from Medical Clinic Center)
- Documentation not submitted during the enrollment period must be submitted within 15 days after the beginning of the semester).
- Candidates who have not submitted or passed TOEFL test, have to pass it before entering their second year of undergraduate study).
- Candidates who have completed high school outside of BiH are obligated to submit validated diplomas recognized by the relevant institution.