Position at AUBiH: Dean
Date of birth: 30.04.1951.
Place of birth: Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- 2006 MASTER, HYPERMÉDIAS (RÉALISATION MULTIMÉDIA ET ÉDITION ÉLECTRONIQUE) University Paris 8 (France) Graduated with Multimedia Presentation of Modern and Contemporary Art in B&H on CD ("GenerArs")
- 2006 PROFESSOR OF FINE ARTS, University of Sarajevo, Academy of Fine Arts Sarajevo (B&H) Graduated in Graphics, Class of Professor Halil Tikveša with "Alice au Pays des Merveilles" ("Alice in the Wonderland" and completed facultative courses of Conservation and Restoration with "Elaboration of the Conservation and Restoration Works on the Painting of Roman Petrović "Motive from Sarajevo"
- 1999 CLASSIC GYMNASIUM, Catholic School Centre Sarajevo (B&H) - "Painting from Expressionism to Abstraction"
- 2011 Kultur Kontakt Austria Grant for cultural educators
- 2008 French government scholarship (Ministère affaires étrangers)
- 2006 University of Sarajevo "Golden Pin" (special award for the best student at the Academy of Fine Arts and one of the best students at the University of Sarajevo)
- 2004-2005 French government scholarship (Ministère affaires étrangers)
- 1996-2003 Scholarship of Cultural Society "Napredak"
- American University in BiH, Academy of Modern Arts, Sarajevo
- Art Gallery of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Sarajevo
- Graphic Faculty, Kiseljak
- Kultur Kontakt Austria, Vienna
- International University of Sarajevo, Sarajevo
- LEDEN (Laboratoire d’Évaluation et de Développement pour l’Édition Numérique) Paris
- High School for Applied Arts, Sarajevo