AUBiH has extended deadline for accepting applications for graduate studies until February 14th 2012, for Spring Semester 2012 AUBiH will organize four graduate programs : Master of Laws (LLM) in International and European Law; Masters in Business Administration (MBA): Master of International Relations and Diplomacy; Master in International Security; Master in Computer Networks and Telecommunication Systems. The tuitons for master degree program are 3500 EUR.
Once again, we would like to inform you that documents required for admission to graduate studies are as follows:
- Certified copy of undergraduate diploma or a certificate of graduation, as well as an original diplomas or certificates of graduation as a proof
- Transcript of undergraduate studies
- If the studies were completed abroad, information on diploma recognition
- Passed TOEFL test. If you have not pass the TOEFL test at the time of application, during the entrance examination an interview will be conducted
- CV (in English)
- Copy of ID card or a copy of passport (in case of foreign citizens)
- For MBA candidates - the results of the GRE or GMAT test
In addition, all candidates must attend the entrance exam which will be held during week from February 14th - February 20th, 2012 in premises of AUBiH campus addition in Sarajevo..
ENROLLMENT DATE EXTENDED DUE TO GREAT INTEREST FROM TURKEY
Due to the large interest in the enrollment at the American University in Bosnia and Herzegovina in the 2011/2012 Academic Year by the students from Turkey, the American University in Bosnia and Herzegovina has decided to extend the enrollment deadline to the 14th of February 2011. Students who enroll before the deadline, will start attending regular classes at the beginning of the spring semester in February 2012. It is important to emphasize that this decision applies to students from Bosnia and Herzegovina, as well as students from other countries which enroll during this period.
Student who enroll at the American University in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and demonstrate the need for improvement of English language skills in order to follow lectures in a more efficient manner, will be provided free English language course.