For enrollment of students in the first year of studies at the American University in Bosnia and Herzegovina for the academic year of 2010/2011
- Candidates who meet the criteria for enrollment are:
- Citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- Foreign citizens and individuals who do not have citizenship status in BiH, but who completed their high school education in Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- Candidates who completed their high school education outside Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Student enrollment period for the academic year 2010/2011 lasts from August 25th, 2010 to September 20th, 2010.
- Student enrollment is open for the following Colleges:
- College of International Finance and Banking;
- College of Digital Economy and Information Technologies;
- College of International law and Diplomacy.
- For the application for enrollment in the first year of studies at AUBIH, the following documentation is needed:
- Complete application forms for AUBIH and SUNY;
- High school transcripts for each year of high school;
- High school diploma (the candidates that obtained their high school diplomas outside Bosnia and Herzegovina must present nostrificated diplomas);
- Birth certificate;
- Health certificate (submitted after the passing of the entrance exam);
- Candidates enrolled at AUBIH undergraduate studies must present the proof of ability to study in English by the end of the first semester in a form of TOEFL Test [Internet based test (IBT) – minimal score 61; Computer based test (CBT) – 173. (Students at AUBiH are offered a special preparatory program for passing TOEFL.)
- Candidates that previously passed this test with a satisfactory results need to submit the results of the test (no older than two years), and will be exempted from doing the entrance exam in English language.
- Candidates who attended high schools in BiH and abroad in which English was an official language, are exempted from the entrance exam in English language.
- Candidates who are American citizens, or they finished their high school education in the US, are exempted from TOEFL and the entrance exam in English, but they must submit the results of the SAT or ACT along with the other necessary documentation, in case that they passed one of these exams.
- Candidates with a GED can submit their diploma instead of the regular high school diploma, but diploma must be nostificated first.
- Candidates must pass the entrance exam, which is done in a form of a test.
- Entrance exam for the College of International Finance and Banking and the College of Digital Economy and Information Technologies is comprised of tests in Mathematics and English language.
- Entrance exam for the College of International Law and Diplomacy is comprised of test in English language.
Detailed information on time schedule for the entrance exams will be will be announced on the notice board at AUBIH.
Entrance exams for all Colleges at AUBIH will be held on September 22nd, 2010, from 9am to 12 o’clock.
The results of the entrance exams for all Colleges will be announced on the notice board on September 24th, 2010.
Enrollment period for all Colleges at AUBIH is from September 27th, 2010 to October 1st, 2010.
- All the additional information can be obtained by calling these numbers:
- Tuzla, 035 321 060
- Sarajevo, 033 296 415
- Banja Luka, 051 233 500