APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED
for admission to the first year of study at American University in Bosnia and Herzegovina in the academic year 2009/2010.
American University in Bosnia and Herzegovina officially announces contest for enrolment to the first year of studies at AUBIH in school year 2009/2010.
Entitled to apply are the following:
- citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- foreign citizens and persons without BiH citizenship, with a completed four-year secondary education in Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- candidates who have completed their secondary education abroad.
nvitation to apply for the first year of study in the academic year 2009/2010 will be open from August 10th, 2009 to September 12th, 2009.
Applications are invited for admission to the following: the College of International Finance and Banking, the College of Digital Economy and Information Technologies and the College of International Law and Diplomacy.
To be eligible to take part in the invitation to apply for the first year of study at AUBiH, candidates must provide the following original documents:
- a completed AUBiH application form;
- certificates on completion of secondary school for grades 1 through 4;
- secondary school diploma;
- birth certificate;
- medical certificate;
- two references confirming their active command of English;
Candidates are required to take the entrance exam which will be administered by means of tests.
- The entrance exam at the College of International Finance and Banking and the College of Digital Economy and Information Technologies includes tests in mathematics and English.
- The entrance exam at the College of International Law and Diplomacy includes an English test.
For more detailed information on the schedule of tests, please check the AUBiH notice board.
Entrance exams for all AUBiH Colleges will take place on September 14th, 2009, from 9:00 to 12:00 hours.
The full ranking list of candidates and the list of the admitted candidates will be published on the notice board on September 19th, 2009.
Admission to all AUBiH Colleges lasts from September 21st, 2009 to September 26th, 2009.
For more detailed information, please check our website or at the following telephone numbers.
- Tuzla, 035 321 060
- Sarajevo, 033 296 415
- Banja Luka, 051 233 500