COST is the longest-running European framework supporting transnational cooperation among researchers, engineers and scholars across Europe. It anticipates and complements the activities of the EU Framework Programmes, constituting a “bridge” toward the scientific communities of COST Inclusiveness Target Countries. It also increases the mobility of researchers across Europe and fosters the establishment of scientific excellence.
AMERICAN UNIVERSITY IN BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA PARTICIPATES IN THE FOLLOWING COST ACTIONS:
- Action IS1402 Ageism - a multi-national, interdisciplinary perspective
- Action IS1304 Expert Judgment Network: Bridging the Gap Between Scientific Uncertainty and Evidence-Based Decision-Making
- Action ES1403 New and emerging challenges and opportunities in wastewater reuse (NEREUS)
- Action ES1404 A European network for a harmonised monitoring of snow for the benefit of climate change scenarios, hydrology and numerical weather prediction
- Action FA1405 Using three-way interactions between plants, microbes and arthropods to enhance crop protection and production
- Action TU1306 Fostering knowledge about the relationship between Information and Communication Technologies and Public Spaces supported by strategies to improve their use and attractiveness (CYBERPARKS)